Employment benefits include:
Job Opportunities Include:
We are currently looking for the following banking professionals:
LOAN OFFICERResponsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Rejecting loans by explaining deficiencies to applicants.
· Approving loans by issuing checks or forwarding applications to loan committee.
· Completing loan contracts by explaining provisions to applicant; obtaining signatures and notarizations; collecting fees.
· Helping customers by answering questions; responding to requests.
· Maintaining customer confidence by keeping loan information confidential.
· Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplishing bank mission by completing related results as needed.
CREDIT ANALYSTResponsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
· Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
· Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
· Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
· Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
· Filling out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
· Helping supply chain and sales and marketing departments in managing financial orders to help them control credit exposure, make payments on time, and reduce the risk of customer disputes
Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
§ Having sufficient knowledge about the banking products and services and respond to all inquiries accordingly
§ Improving customers’ banking experience with the bank by ensuring that the customers are attended to promptly and all their challenges are resolved without delay
§ Ensuring that all the bank’s policies and procedures, code of conduct and regulatory guidelines are strictly complied with in the process of discharging duties
§ Informing and suggesting new banking products to customers
§ Providing information to customers on their account status and account balances
§ Opening new bank accounts according to laid down rules and guidelines
§ Suggesting effective ways through which the bank can promote its products and services and increase customer satisfaction
§ Providing assistance to all other members of staff in other departments of the bank by liaising with them through healthy interactions
§ Participating in marketing and awareness campaigns in the bank to create an enlarged customer base
§ Establishing and promote cordial relationship with customers, ensuring prompt attendance to their inquiries and solving their problems to grant them maximum satisfaction
To apply to join the Stone Bank team, please visit the Online Employment Application at the top of the page.